These apply to anyone entering the store or Gaming/Hobby Area.
The Site cannot act “in loco parentis” for guests, customers, patrons or members.
Staff are not babysitters, nor will they act as such.
Secondly, will not take responsibility for other people’s property if left.
You are asked to take into consideration and care for, the proper respect for each other’s property when gaming.
Please read and understand, as this policy applies to everyone.
Notice: Some of our lights may strobe,
LeadBelt Games Arena
Onsite Policies and Safety Rules
- Staff Authority: I understand and agree that any staff member of LeadBelt Games Arena has the right to prevent my guests from using any of the facilities or
to eject them from the premises, with or without reason.
- Alcohol and Intoxicants: I agree not to bring alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substances onto the premises. I understand that if any of my guests are
suspected of consuming such substances or appear to be under their influence, they will not be allowed to participate in any activities. LeadBelt Games Arena staff reserves the right to remove any guest under such suspicion. In
such cases, LeadBelt Games Arena will not be liable for any refunds, compensation, or expenses.
- Behavior Standards: I acknowledge that LeadBelt Games Arena has the right to immediately terminate my activity, without notice, if my behavior or the behavior
of any member in my booking is deemed violent, likely to cause damage, distress, or annoyance to other participants, employees, or anyone else present. In such instances, LeadBelt Games Arena will not be liable for any refunds,
compensation, or expenses.
- Supervision of Minors: I understand that there must be a Parent or Guardian (18 years or over) present on the arcade floor for the entire duration whenever guests
under the age of 18 years old are in attendance.
- Photography and Recording:
LeadBelt Games Arena may photograph and/or record my guests, and I consent to the use of such photographs and/or recordings solely for LeadBelt Games Arena’s advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of such material and acknowledge that LeadBelt Games Arena is not obligated to make any payment or compensation to me for the use of such material.
- Staff Authority (Reiteration): I acknowledge and accept that any staff member of LeadBelt Games Arena has the right to prevent my guests from using any of its facilities or to eject them from the premises for any reason whatsoever.
I confirm I have read, understood and will be bound by all of the above.
DISCLAIMER Last updated July 23, 2023
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER The information provided by LeadBelt Games Arena (‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’) on https://www.leadbeltgamesarena.co.uk/ (the ‘Site’) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.